Monday, February 14, 2011

Coming soon....letter art

So this weekend while doing never ending yardwork....something caught my eye from across the lawn


I know what you're thinking

Crazy broad....that's a snow shovel with chicken poo on it

Oh no, my friend. You must look deeper.

See it? It's the letter "W".

And as I scoped out the yard, I found more letters....the tree branch that makes a "Y", the chain link fence top that makes a "V".

I could make something cool from this!

So now I am on the look out for more letters. I am going to get an "A" and "N" and frame them to spell out Anya's name.

I'll post the finished product when complete!!



UPDATE - Found the letter "M" today! The people who own the house must have thought I was a loon....parked in front of their house taking pictures of their fence......










No comments:

Post a Comment